Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy Labor Day (or zoo day)



Got to go to the zoo on Monday and I have to tell you, it was so nice to go to the zoo for no reason at all other than we had no school.  It wasn't as busy as I thought it was going to be which was a pleasant surprise; and I had a nice interaction with a lovely little indian girl.  She came up to me while I was sitting near the warthogs and told me she liked my drawings.  I thanked her and then I asked her if she could name all of them, and she did! 2 things were good about this interaction.  1, my drawings are readable as ACTUAL animals; and 2, I have a story to tell about the zoo :)  All in all, it was a lovely day with some of my close friends and a Labor Day well spent.

Also here's a picture of my roommate Rachel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment