Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Day of School! First Day of School!

'Ello again!
Today was the first day back to school after winter break and I can already tell it's going to be a grrrrrrrrrreat semester.  I have a 3d class this spring so I'm super excited to start working with the computer!  Here are some sketches from today's adventures:

Yesterday I went on an excursion with my fellow animation slash illustration classmates for my friends birthday to multiple Santa Cruz beaches for some fun in the winter sun. While doing so I was able to draw this picture:

That's all for today, I now have to go back and tend to my laundry which is ghetto rigged with a space heater and hung out to dry in my bathroom cause the dryers don't work in my apartment building.   

live, laugh, love

No comments:

Post a Comment