Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bad Blogger

So, I've decided that I'm the worst blogger ever.  My last post was way before finals even started and I haven't been putting up any of the work from my classes or from myself.  Yeah.  Fail.

Now that it's winter break I now have time for updating social networking sites every five minutes and drawing.  Two very important things.  Now for the reason for this blog in the first place, my drawings.  Over Christmas I got a tablet and decided that I would spent my month of January breaking it in and learning the ropes.  I decided to copy some works as studies to get the hang of working in photoshop and using the pen tablet.  My first study that I started yesterday was my brothers Batman 'Arkham City' Xbox cover.
Here's the cover:


And here's my first pass as of today:


Hopefully I can keep up with this :) 

live, laugh, love



1 comment: