Sunday, January 26, 2014

More Sketches!

As winter break settles down, I wanted to get some fresh air before being stuck inside most of the spring.  Here are a couple of my favorite sketches from the past couple weeks.

These first two are from santana row, I decide to try something new and go night sketching.  I thought it was really fun with all the shadows.
this ones my favorite



These next two are from philz coffee.  Since I draw there a lot I thought I'd try something different.

Thought some simplification was in order.  Also they were very compositionally pleasing.

This guy I was fun to caricature and add color.

These last two are also from santana row but from another day.  Again, I thought I'd try something different, so when I saw certain situations that reminded me of fantasy, I rolled with it.  It was actually really fun.  Also this guy already looked a lot like a hobbit minus the clothing.

These two blonde twins walked out of starbucks and sit down right in front of me.  It's almost like you're asking to be drawn.


Overall, It was fun to try new things and create characters, so I'm definitely gonna try that from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment