Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10th

I finally finished it!  It took 4 hours and two separate days but it's done, not the greatest but it's done.  It was actually way more difficult than I thought It was going to be.  The most difficult part was getting the colors right I was really surprised at how long it took me.  I was originally just gonna stop at an hour but it just didn't feel right to stop.  Anyways here it is:


I think that I didn't spend enough time getting just the shapes down and just throwing down color like I usually do, I started a bit tighter than I have done others in the past.  But, I'm done with it, for now, maybe I'll revisit it later when I've done a couple more; the whole photoshop thing is still really new to me and I think there are so many more tools that I can use that I just haven't learned about.
It's all a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment